Friday, March 25, 2011

Dutton's- Email Scam Alert

Terina Dutton
  • Hi Guys,

    SO sorry to bother you. Someone has hacked into our duttonfoundation@yahoo.com email account and they are sending out email that are not from us!!! We are not sure if we should cancel the account, but do not respond to it. They are writing from me saying I lost my passport and Im stuck in London and need money. They sign it from both John & I and even put our bible verse on there!!! (CRAZY PEOPLE)!!!!!

    Anyways, for now, do not respond to our emails, and please email your email address to jtzdutton@yahoo.com. Its an old account, but we can recollect all your info.

    All of our inbox items, contracts, imp. saved emails, contacts, attachments, pics, everything was deleted. This is great, since we aren't busy at all, and have nothing else to do, I'll just work on regathering all this for the next week!!!! :o)

    So, if you sent us an email and we dont respond, SORRY!

    I hope your all doing WONDERFUL and have a blessed day!!!
    XOXO
    TErina

No comments:

Post a Comment